Our lead trial lawyer Brett Rivkind has an international reputation for dedication and excellence. His hard work and success have been recognized extensively through awards and special recognitions.
The law firm of Rivkind Margulies & Rivkind P.A., based in Miami, Florida, has been successfully representing those who have been injured or harmed on a cruise ship for over 30 years. Our lead attorney Brett Rivkind has in fact been referred to internationally as a “World’s Leading Maritime Attorney” and has been frequently featured in various newspaper and television media outlets for his legal opinion and insight on cruise ship incidents in the news.
This section of our site is meant to serve as a resource for those traveling or thinking of traveling on a cruise ship. Our team of lawyers at Rivkind Margulies & Rivkind P.A., have addressed what we believe to be important when considering a cruise vacation in the links found at the bottom of this page.
Cruise Ship Resources
- Attorney for Victims of the Royal Princess Cruise Ship Floatplane Accident in Alaska
- 8 Safety Tips for Your Next Cruise Vacation
- Cruise Vessel Security Act
- Cruise Ship Vessel Security and Safety Act of 2010
- Federal Court Jurisdiction in Passenger Claims Against Cruise Ship Companies
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Safety Tips for Cruising with Kids
- Useful Glossary to Understand the Language of Cruisers
- What Every Cruise Ship Passenger Should Do Before Taking a Shore Excursion on a Cruise Ship
- Boating Safety Tips
- Common causes of Boating and Yachting Accidents and Injuries
- Florida Boating Accident Lawyers
Cruise Ship Lines We Sue
Miami, FL Maritime Lawyer Practice Areas
ABOUT OUR FIRM
HOW WE HELP
THE LAWYER THAT CARES AND MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Brett Rivkind is a lawyer that not only cares but also a lawyer that makes a difference. Whether its speaking in congress to help promote safety awareness in legislation or representing clients in court seeking compensation for their injuries, Brett Rivkind is passionate about his dedication toward both promoting safety at sea and helping clients in need who have been harmed at sea.